If you plan on using Tuition Assistance (TA), you must receive approval from your Educational Services Officer (ESO) or counselor prior to enrolling at Rutgers. If you have any questions, contact Fred Davis, Director, OMVA.
Step 1: Apply for admission for Rutgers-Camden.
Step 2: Refer to branch of service below and click on the appropriate hyperlink (Ctrl + Click).
• Army: To apply for Army TA and to begin receiving Army education benefits, go to GoArmyEd.com
• Navy and Marine Corps: To apply for Navy/Marine Corps TA and to begin receiving education benefits, go to Navy/Marine Corps Tuition Assistance .
• Air Force: To apply for Air Force TA and to begin receiving education benefits, go to Air Force Education Benefits. Apply for benefits through the Air Force Virtual Education Center at Air Force Tuition Assistance .
Step 3: Apply for FAFSA
Step 4: Contact Stephanie L. Bladen (information below) in the student accounting office to utilize tuition assistance, and make sure you provide her with your RUID #. It is important to remember that after you register for your classes you MUST certify your enrollment by informing the The Office of Student Accounting, Billing, and Cashier Services for EVERY term including summer and winter classes by one of the following ways:
Stephanie L. Bladen
Armitage Hall, First Floor
311 North Fifth Street
Camden NJ, 08102-6053
• If you experience any problems with your certification process contact the Registrar’s Office located at:
311 N. 5th Street
Camden, NJ 08102 Phone: (856) 225-6053
Dora Perez (firstname.lastname@example.org )
• If you experience problems with your TA funding/billing please contact Stephanie L. Bladen (856-225-6907) email@example.com at the Bursars Office located on North 5th Street in same office as the registrar’s office.
• If issues continue with your TA funding contact Fred Davis (Director) at the Office of Veterans Affairs via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (856-225-2791) or OVA@camden.rutgers.edu
Please visit the following websites for activities and events associated with the Rutgers University-Camden Office of Veterans Affairs:
• http://www.facebook.com/rcveteransaffairs Please LIKE the page