Victoria S. Nelligan, Nurse Manager
215-823-5800 (extension 20-4762)
The Veterans clinic is dedicated to providing any and all services related to assisting all veterans with a better quality of life due to the veterans past commitment to defend the United States of America. The Camden Veterans Clinic offers a wide range of services including but not limited to:
On Site Services
- Primary care services for veterans in the south Jersey area
- Behavioral health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as Quit-Smart Smoking Cessation
- Social work services
- EKG services
- Laboratory (blood services)
- Prescription service (routine prescriptions processed through the mail or the site My HealtheVet.
- Personal care (highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Philadelphia VA Medical Center
- Flu shots are offered annually
- Handicapped Accessible (full and easy access for all veterans)
The Camden Veterans Clinic
300 Broadway, Suite 103,
Camden, N.J., 08103
Monday - Friday open from 8:30am - 4:30pm
Directions to the Camden Veterans Clinic from Rutgers University, Camden campus are as follows:
- From 3rd and Cooper St. proceed east on Cooper to 7th St.
- Make right turn onto 7th St. south onto Haddon Ave.
- Make right turn onto Benson St. go 1 block,
- Make right onto 6th St.
- Make left onto Stevens St.
- Clinic entrance near Broadway.