National Guard (Army Guard & Air Guard)

To ensure that your benefits are processed, please follow all of the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Apply for admission for Rutgers-Camden.
Step 2: MANDATORY - Apply for FAFSA
Step 3: Apply for VONAPP  You may qualify for additional benefits.
Step 4: If you are also receiving the GI Bill and you have used your benefits at another institution, you must complete form 22-1995 to transfer you benefits to Rutgers. 
Step 5: Visit this website to upload your Commanders Certificate, DD-214 (if applicable) at My Vet Cert
*you must upload your documents in order to be coded {contact Dora Perez at 856-225-2754 or email  which will enable you to certify your enrollment. 
Step 6: Fax, e-mail, or bring in a copy of your Veterans Intake Sheet (see below) to the Office of Veterans Affairs at:
(f) 856-225-2599
326 Penn Street
Campus Center, Lower Level Rm. 017B
Camden, NJ 08102
Step 7: It is important to remember that after you register for your classes you MUST certify your enrollment by informing the Bursar’s office for EVERY term including summer and winter classes by one of the following ways:
Fax: 856-225-6022
Stephanie L. Bladen
Armitage Hall, First Floor   
311 North Fifth Street
Camden NJ, 08102-6053
*If you experience any problems with your certification process contact the Registrar’s Office located at:
Armitage Hall, First Floor            Phone: (856) 225-6053 
311 North Fifth Street            
Camden NJ, 08102-6053                          
Contact: Dora Perez (Certifying Official)
Please visit the following websites for activities and events associated with the Rutgers University-Camden Office of Veterans Affairs: