Transfer of Post 9-11 Benefits (Ch 33)

Step 1: Apply for admission for Rutgers University-Camden and if accepted, pay $150 acceptance fee.
Step 2: Apply for FAFSA
Step 3: Apply for Transfer of Education Benefits (TEB)  to determine eligibility
Step 5: Certificate of Eligibility through VONAPP
Step 6: If you have used your benefits at any other institution fill out form 22-1995 Dependents’ Request for Change of Program or Place of Training online at:
Step 7: Visit this website to upload your Request Enrollment Certification at My Vet Cert
*you must upload your documents in order to be coded, contact Dora Perez at 856-225-2754 or email  which will enable you to certify your enrollment. 
Step 8: Fax, e-mail, or deliver a copy of the Veterans Intake Sheet (see below) to the Office of Veterans Affairs at:
(f) 856-225-2599
326 Penn Street
Campus Center, Lower Level Rm. 017B
Camden, NJ 08102
Step 9: It is important to remember that after you register for your classes you MUST certify your enrollment by informing The Office of Student Accounting, Billing, & Cashier Services for EVERY term including summer and winter classes
by one of the following ways:
Fax: 856-225-6022
Stephanie L. Bladen
Armitage Hall, First Floor   
311 North Fifth Street
Camden NJ, 08102-6053
*If you experience any problems with your certification process contact the Registrar’s Office located at:
Armitage Hall, First Floor Phone: (856) 225-6053
311 North Fifth Street
Camden NJ, 08102-6053  
Contact: Dora Perez (Certifying Official)
Please visit the following websites for activities and events associated with the Rutgers University-Camden Office of Veterans Affairs: