Nurse Manager Diane Bruno email Diane.Bruno @va.gov NM D. Bruno oversees a staff of 1 Doctor, 2 RN’s, 1 LPN, 2 Nurse Practitioners, and 1 Clerk. The Veterans clinic is dedicated to providing any and all services related to assisting all veterans with a better quality of life due to the veterans past commitment to defend the United States of America. The Camden Veterans Clinic offers a wide range of services including but not limited to:
On Site Services
- Primary care services for veterans in the south Jersey area
- Behavioral health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as Quit-Smart Smoking Cessation
- Social work services
- EKG services
- Laboratory (blood services)
- Prescription service (routine prescriptions processed through the mail or the site My HealtheVet.
- Personal care (highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Philadelphia VA Medical Center
- Flu shots are offered annually
- Handicapped Accessible (full and easy access for all veterans)
The Camden Veterans Clinic
Address is 300 Broadway, Suite 103, Camden, N.J., 08103
Hours are 830am-430pm Monday thru Friday
Directions to the Camden Veterans Clinic from Rutgers University, Camden campus are as follows:
From 3rd and Cooper St. proceed east on Cooper to 7th St., make right turn onto 7th St. south onto Haddon Ave., right turn onto Benson St. go 1 block, right onto 6th St., left onto Stevens St. Clinic entrance near Broadway.